March 28, 2009

Phoenix and Willow


... Ok, this was actually done in the beginning of January... I've just been too lazy to put it up.

Not that Phoenix and Willow don't deserve the attention - they do. They are both service dogs of Lydia Fecteau (Phoenix is Willow's successor). Willow passed away a couple of months ago, a little before I completed this, and Phoenix has stepped up for Lydia. They are two amazing dogs who are (and were) doing what they were bred and raised to do. Good job girls!

6 comments:

Madison said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello Leah.

Numero uno: I love these dogs!

Numero dos: I hate you! You would write something like that.

Dear Leah,
I hate your stinking guts. You're scu-um between my toes. You make me vomit!
Love,
Christy J

P.S. - Don't forget Chloe.

Anonymous said...

You know I'm JK right? But seriously, you would write something like that.

Anonymous said...

So like Leah, you are like a terrible person Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Leah!!!!!!!! Poo on you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For your information, I did finally get to your message. It was corny but it was kinda cute too. In a way. I didn't even try to do what you did to me. I didn't want to make you scroll through all that. I'm not a bad person!